6 Success Related Habits Of Highly Effective Women
Success is a very relative word but at the end of it all it all equates to one thing. Embracing the moment of zeal, happiness and an overwhelmingly GREAT feeling. But how do you create that feeling? For one, it requires hard work, determination and focus on the right things. The right habits. And to each, these habits vary in accordance to eaches personality. But there are some habits which generally form the basis.
HABITS SUCCESSFUL WOMEN PRACTICE
- Women Take Time OUT for Themselves..No matter how little, no matter the form "a successful women's Me Time is super important!!" Paying attention to our well being is ultimately the number one habit you should be practicing. Quick math. There are 168 hours during a week, up to 56 or more of which we spend working at our jobs, the other 56 sleeping (if so many), and the balance is spread taking care of our daily chores, activities,others etc. Can I ask you, out of the remaining balance do you spend 1 hour with yourself per day? If your answer is no, then this is something you should start doing. Putting yourself in the right frame of mind just to acknowledge your presence is important not only to your soul but also to your mental well being. It could be either in the morning "like I do" or at night. Take the time to to give some well deserved time to you.
- Women Devote to Improving Themselves. There was never something as too much self improvement. As women, we spend the majority of time taking care of others. Ensuring that the right systems are in place, the right comfort spaces are prepared, our children are well taken care of in both the homes and education. But what a lot of women don't realise is that we too need to continuously improve ourself. Once in a while it's nice to take a course, to read a self motivation book, to join a community that will encourage us. The required skills needed to are ever evolving and that's one thing women should pay attention to.This will not only contribute to your current successes but your long term ones as well. Because knowing that you included the effort and the time makes the moment of zeal all worth it.
- Women Set Fulfilling Goals for Themselves. There is nothing more rewarding than attaining a goal. But when you set goals that are truly rewarding to you, it makes the wait, and the journey worth it more. Take the time to reflect on who you are, what really matters and is valuable to you and create a concise goal and careful map of action steps to achieving them.
- Women Create Peace. Now we all know that women can be seen as the ones who stir the pot more often than men. But it doesn't have to be that way. A successful habit of a woman should be being able to create peace in moments of conflict. Regardless of the fact that we are more emotional than men, there is nothing preventing us from taking charge, and resolving conflict situations without bias, without emotions involved.
- Women know how to look on the bright side. And by that I mean the cliche "there's a silver lining story". Successful women know how to take a challenging situation, and extract the lessons from them. They are innovative thinkers & know how to turn a negative into a positive. Personally I think this is one of the MUST practice habits tsof all women. It makes life's turmoils so much more easier to deal with.
- Women uplift other women. Successful women are confident in their own skin and make it their duty to create that same confidence in other women.Sharing your energy with others brings a smile to their face, and that smile is returned in good measure. A good feeling.
Do you have any other habits successful women practice? Share below. xxx Menellia